We are hiring!
Executive Assistant to the CEO
Eurobattery Minerals AB is a leading and modern company in sustainable and innovative mining, based in Sweden. The Start-Up prospects and develops projects exclusively in Europe, with a focus on nickel, cobalt, copper, and rare earth elements. Further, the company will run its projects with focus on sustainability, including ethical sourcing and with full traceability, from exploration to mining. In this field, the company’s strategy is to collaborate with existing and new initiatives in the battery value chain, public and private and keep an open mind attitude to different solutions.
Eurobattery Minerals is the foundation of the battery value chain with the vision to help Europe become self-sufficient in ethical and fully traceable battery minerals for the electric vehicle industry.
“We strive to create a greener world by producing ethical and fully traceable minerals critical for a sustainable future” – CEO Roberto Martinez
- Competition Analysis/research
- Responsibility for management office and projects overview
- Organizing, preparing discussions, presentations and meetings
- Organize and prioritize requests from external and internal departments and employees
- Create and schedule overviews of upcoming projects
- Social Media management and working with the company’s communication and agencies
- Supporting the CEO in day-to-day business
- Shareholder communication and reporting
- Assisting with the overall C-Level matters (GDPR compliance, Legal; Investor Relations, etc)
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration or a similar field
- You have a minimum working experience of 3 years as a Personal Assistant
- You speak Swedish, German and English
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in managing fast-paced environments
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills
- You have the ability to task juggle and a good sense of prioritizing
- You think in solutions instead of problems and have a real “can do” mentality
- You have a good feeling for numbers and are open to familiarise yourself with new, changing topics
- You can independently identify projects, problems and tackle them proactively
- Change is not a scary word for you. You thrive in an organization that constantly adapts and evolves.
What we have to offer
- Full-time position with competitive compensation and above-average pay
- Active participation in an internationally active, sustainable company with excellent personal advancement opportunities in a pleasant corporate culture
- Demanding tasks in a fast-growing company with a lot of responsibility
- Tremendous possibilities of developing your role and skills within the company
- A multi-cultural team including flat hierarchies with open doors to share your ideas and feedback
Interested applicants, please send an updated CV to email@example.com
Cap raise starting on December 7. Find details herearrow_forward